Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hello blog world - it's nice to be here!

Soooo, I have been just a reader of blogs for far too long. It is time, that I entertain the blog world out there with my stories full of wisdom, wit and zest for life! I want to use it to document my life, the randon things that happen to me and to get in touch with all those wonderful people all over the world who blog out there.

Blogs give us a glimpse of the life of others - in my opinion not in a creepy way, but in a way that inspires. By reading blogs, I was shown, how other people - my age, older and younger, it doesn't matter - lead their lifes, design their homes, cook their food, battle problems, overcome themselves, document their lives not only for others, but also for themselves. Things they do to make every day better inspire me to change myself, my way of living and how I feel about things. I apprechiate and love my life the way it is, but why not take the "advice" of others and improve what you already do? People in the blog world gave me a lot of inspirations by having their blogs and sharing parts of their life.

It now is time for me to contribute to this goodness, too - by sharing my thoughts, dreams, ideas, life, random ramblings and stories - and giving something back!

No comments:

Post a Comment